How To Choose A Quality Children Smart Watch Manufacturer
However, in Order to Competing for This Potential Market, Some Kid Smart Watch Manufacturers Will Will Cut Corners to Produce Products, There is a Certain Lack of Safety and Quality; Agents May Also Drive Up Sales Prices. So the Big Challenge Right Now is to Figure Out Which Factories Are the Real Manufacturers, What Are the Conditions for a Good Children Smart Watch Manufacturer?
- Website. The Kids Smart Watch Manufacturer’s Website is Usually Not Particularly Beautiful. Because They Focus on Products, Products Are Their Lifeblood, So They Do Not Often Carry Out Website Decoration, Product Design, Add New Functions, Etc. While the Agent’s Website is Different, Their Purpose is to Attract Customers, So They Will Make the Website Very Beautiful, Very Complex, and Change the Website Interface Frequently. They Do Not Need to Design and Produce Products, They Have More Time, and They Will Make Patterns on the Product Image, Through Various Image Processing Software to Make the Product Picture Especially Clear, Fresh, Color Can Make a Good Color Picture.
- Products. For Development, the Vendors Will Continue to Develop New Products. Once They Have New Products, They Will Update Them on the Website as Soon as Possible, and the Products Will Be Updated Soon. Secondly, When Children Smart Watch Supplies Design New Products, Their Products Will Be Many Different Colors, Especially Clothing, Shoes and Other Wearable Products. Of Course, This Excludes Other Separate Commodity Categories; the Kids Smartwatch Agents Are Different. Their Websites Take a Long Time to Update Their Products. Some of Them Are Almost Unchanged and the Price is Definitely Higher Than the Manufacturer’s Website Price. When Two Websites Have the Same Product, Don’t Just Care About the Product Image, the Product Image Does Not See the Quality.
- Service: Kids Smart Watch Vendors Usually Have a Better Service Attitude Than Agents. When We Look for Smart Watch Sources, We Need to Contact Customer Service Personnel to Ask About Product Quality, Materials and Other Sales Issues, on-site Customer Service Manufacturers Are Very Familiar With Their Products, Their Production, They Know All the Details About the Materials, Color and Quality. Agents Are Different, if You Ask Them Some Questions About the Goods, the Answer is Slower and Very Vague, Because They Do Not Know Much About the Products, Few Agents Will Take Back the Goods From the Factory From All the Details, and Then Upload It to the Site.
- Certificates of Qualification. Most Kids Smart Watch Manufacturers Will Display Their Company’s Business License and Relevant Evidence on the Website, at the Bottom of the Contact : the Manufacturer Will Leave the Detailed Contact Address and Telephone Number on the Website. There Are No Online Shop Manufacturers, They Always Have Enough Inventory and Hope More Wholesalers to Wholesale. Agents Have Almost No Detailed Address, No Detailed House Number, They Are Afraid to Engage in Wholesale or Customer Activities, Even More Afraid of the Tax Bureau.
- Contact : the Manufacturer Will Leave the Detailed Contact Address and Telephone Number on the Website. There Are No Online Shop Manufacturers, They Always Have Enough Inventory and Hope More Wholesalers to Wholesale. Agents Have Almost No Detailed Address, No Detailed House Number, They Are Afraid to Engage in Wholesale or Customer Activities, Even More Afraid of the Tax Bureau.
- Micro Factory: Most of Them Are Processing Plants, With the Number of Workers Ranging From 20 to 30. The Production Capacity is Relatively Weak, but the Flexibility and Regulation Have More Advantageous.
- Medium Factory: the Scale Will Be Relatively Large, With 5 Production Lines and 50-200 Workers. Have Their Own Products in Production and Will Be Processed.
- Large Factory: the Scale Will Be Large, With 200-500 Workers. Generally, There Will Be 10 Production Lines, Each of Which Can Accommodate 40 People. The Length of the Production Line is About 15-25 Meters.
Children Smart Watch Certification of the Factory
Europe – CE, EN71, ROHS.
British – BEB, ASTA.
Germany – VDE and GS.
South Korea – KC.
Japan – PSE.
Singapore – PSB.
Malaysia – SIRIM.
Control of Kids Smart Watch Quality
|NO.||Process||Equipment||Management project||Specifications and control||Check / operate against||Sampling number||Management ACTS||Management methods||The quality records||Exception handler||Exception handling|
|1||Temporary storage of warehouse parts||Electronic says||Inventory quantity||Meet the requisition requirements||Product protection and delivery control procedures||Each batch of storage||Warehouse operator||The number of inventory||Delivery note||Buyer / storekeeper||Isolation, return contact|
|2||Incomig inspection||Multimeter Vernier caliper the test frame||IQC inspection table Identification label confirmation||Conform to BOM, specification drawing, engineering requirements||Approved specification drawing Inspection specification BOM||Each batch of incoming material||IQC||Instrument test Visually inspect sample comparison parameters||IQC inspection report Supplier quality feedback report||QA Manager||Feedback procurement, PMC, engineering|
|3||SMD paste||Paste machine Binding machine The test frame||Component specifications Position direction||In line with the PCBA standard||Inspection specifications BOM Engineering change||For the entire quantity||LQC||Visually inspect sample comparison parameters||LQC inspection record||The production team leader||Feedback production leader|
|4||Manual plug-in||Visual||Component specifications location The direction of||Conform to the sample||Operating instruction BOM list of ingredients||For the entire quantity||LQC||Visually inspect sample comparison parameters||LQC inspection record||The production team leader||Feedback production leader|
|5||Of the tin||Temperature tester||Solder iron temperature location||Meet PCBA standard||Operating instruction||Once per hour||The operator||Visually inspect sample comparison parameters||N/A||The production team leader||Feedback production leader|
|6||PCB inspection||visual||Assembly and welding process||1. Length of component foot 2.Short circuit 3. False welding||Operating instruction||For the entire quantity||QC inspectors||Visually inspect sample comparison parameters||N/A||The production team leader||Feedback production leader|
|7||Veneer detection||The oscilloscope Test frame with ammeter||electrical function||Conform to the sample Meet the SPEC||Inspection work instruction||For the entire quantity||QC inspectors||Test to confirm||LQC inspection record Maintenance record||The production team leader||Dispose according to nonconforming product control procedure|
|8||Face / bottom check||visual||Shape to confirm||There are no scratches or cracks on the surface and bottom shell. Poor ink injection, burr, spots, holes, etc||The sample Plastics inspection specification||For the entire quantity||operators||Visual confirmation||N/A||The production team leader||Isolation, return contact|
|9||The assembly||Electric group The wind of||Assembly process Electric test air test button strength||SOP compliant process SOP requirement||Operating instruction||Once per hour||operators The production team leader||Visual inspection NiuLi test||Button force test point checklist||The production team leader||Feed back and fix it|
|10||Functional inspection of semi-finished products||Corresponding matching instrument||Appearance, electrical performance, function||Conform to the sample||Finished product inspection work instruction||For the entire quantity||LQC inspector||Test to confirm||LQC inspection record Maintenance record||QE/IE||Batch stop line, individual bad analysis|
|11||Product testing||Corresponding matching instrument||Appearance, electrical performance, function||Conform to the sample||Finished product inspection work instruction||For the entire quantity||LQC inspector||Test to confirm||LQC inspection record Maintenance record||The quality manager||Dispose according to nonconforming product control procedure|
|12||A visual inspection||visual||Shape to confirm||The shell surface is unmarked Wounds, cracks, filaments||Visual inspection work instruction||For the entire quantity||LQC inspector||visual||LQC inspection record||The quality manage||Dispose according to nonconforming product control procedure|
|13||The finished product sampling||Corresponding matching instrument||Appearance, electrical performance, function||Conform to the sample||Finished product inspection work instruction||For the entire quantity||FQC inspector||Test to confirm||Finished product inspection record||The quality manage||Dispose according to nonconforming product control procedure|
|14||packaging||visual||Appearance, packing material and way, quantity||In accordance with the sample and order||Packing instruction Packing list||AQL 1.0 2.5||LQC inspector||Visual confirmation||LQC inspection record||The quality manage||Dispose according to nonconforming product control procedure|
|15||The product put in storage||A cart||Batch of qualified||Inspection list of finished products,Seal and signature||Production orders||Each batch of storage||Warehouse operator||Product protection and delivery control procedures||Finished product receipt||Finished goods warehouse keeper||Contact quality department and deal with it|
|16||Outgoing inspection of products||Corresponding matching instrument||Appearance, electrical performance, function||Conform to the sample||Finished product inspection work instruction||AQL 1.0 2.5||OQC inspector||Test to confirm||Finished product inspection record Rework record||The quality manager||Dispose according to nonconforming product control procedure|
Each Kids Smart Watch Requires the Requirements and Standards of Each Process
That Must Be Met Before Moving on to the Next Step.
This is a Guarantee for the Quality of the Smart Watch.
Children’s Smart Watches Go Through a Series of Ageing Tests to See How Safe the Watch is for Children.
|File header||Aging test standard||Date|
|In this control||Than in the control|
|1.Purpose Develop this test standard to evaluate the resistance of toys to high temperatures during normal use, transportation or storage.
2. Scope of application Cartoon box finished products, color box finished products and unpackaged finished products or accessories.
3. Test instruments high temperature box: lumen can keep 57 + 3 °C high temperature fumace (135 +5 F ).
4. Test procedures
(Note: the posture of the finished sample in the high-temperature furnace should be the posture of the sample in the simulation color box.)
The appearance and function of the sample shall be evaluated by comparing with the drawing board or relevant product specifications.
Note: TC-=(5tf-32)/9,TC is Celsius temperature;TF=9XTC/5+32. TF is Fahrenheit