We Can Support That. Samples Are the Basis for the Decision to Purchase Bulk.
We Support Paypal, T/T, L/C, Western Union and Other Payment Methods.
It Can Be Transported by Air (DHL, UPS, FedEx, Etc.), by Sea, and Train.
FOB, CIT and EXW.
We Control the Quality of Our Products From the Beginning. All the Staff Will Be Professionally Trained and Each Position Will Have Production Instructions. In Addition, There is a Qc Department to Control the Quality of the Products.
OEM Product Appearance, Specifications, Color Boxes:
First of All, the Customer Needs to Provide the Logo to Be Customized, and Inform the Location, Content and Color to Be Customized, and Then Carry Out Mass Production and Printing After Confirmation.
The Appearance and Software of ODM Products.
Appearance: The Client Needs to Provide 2d or 3d Model Drawings; if Not, We Need to Inform the Specific Requirements. We Will Draw 3d Drawings According to the Requirements, and Then Make Plaster Models to Confirm the Appearance Details.
Software: if It is to Change the Background of the Built-in Game or Boot Screen, the Customer Needs to Provide the Design Picture of the Replacement Content; if We Need to Add App or Other New Functions to the Software of Our Products, We Need to Evaluate Whether the Memory of the Product’s Main Board Can Be Accommodated, and the Customer Also Needs to Provide Pictures and Relevant Materials of the Newly Added Content.
There Are Stock Products, Generally Within 1-2 Days Delivery; OEM and ODM Products Generally Need to Be Delivered Within 30-45 Days After Receiving the Deposit.
The Products in Stock, the Quantity of MOQ is 1000 Pieces.
The Product of OEM&ODM Needs to Be Carried Out, and the Number of MOQ Needs to Be 3000 Pieces.
Our Warranty Ranges From Six Months to One Year. If There Are Any Quality Problems During This Period, We Will Provide Repair or Replacement to Ensure Your Satisfaction.
Game Console Questions
Power Supply: Lithium Battery.
1. First to the Lithium Battery Full Charge, Green Light Shows, That is Full Charge.
2. Before the Use of Lithium Batteries, Should First Check Whether the Battery and Power Supply Contacts Are Rusty, to Prevent Bad Contact.
3. Check No Problem, Then Put the Lithium Battery Into the Card Slot, Can Be Started for Use.
(Note: Electronic Products Should Not Touch Water)
1. Before the Use of the Battery, Should First Check Whether the Power Contact is Rusty, Spring is Loose, to Prevent Bad Contact;
2. If the Sound Becomes Weak and the Picture Becomes Slow After Starting Up, Please Replace the Battery in Time.