Kids Walkie talkie Watch (CT-W9)
1.The Detailed Information
|Screen||1.44 Inch Touch Screen (128 x128)||Internal Memory||128MB|
|CPU||GPL32670||External Memory||Support Micro SD Card, UP to 32GB|
|Picture Resolution||640 x 480||Camera||0.3MP|
|Video Resolution||320 × 240 or 160 × 120 pixel @15fps||Walkie Talkie Functions||Support 200M in Open Area|
|Colors||Pink, Blue, Black, Customized||Material||ABS Plastic|
|Exterior||ABS Plastic||File Format||Photos JPEG, Video AVI|
|Strap||Silicone||Game||Build-in 3 Learning Games|
|Function||Timer, Alarm Clock, Pedometer, Calendar, Games, Voice, Etc||Battery||400mah Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Clock Face||10 Analog Time And 10 Digital Time||Accessories||Watch * 1, Manual * 1, USB Data Cable * 1|
2. Packing Specification Information
|Product Weight||About 237g||Quantity||40PCS/CTN|
|Product Size||22.5 * 4.3 * 25cm||Carton||50.2 * 43.5 * 52cm|
|Package||Gift Box Package||N.W.||9.5kgs|
|Color Box||25 * 12 * 8cm||G.W.||10.25kgs|
This watch with an intercom function is extremely popular with children because it lets them communicate with one another! It can be found in many shopping malls or toy stores Worldwide. with a 1.44-inch TFT touch screen it is very sensitive/responsive and easy to operate–it is very kid-friendly. In addition, there are 3 educational games which are entertaining and help boost children’s cognitive abilities thanks to the music, numbers, patterns, and languages in the games. Plus, there is a 90 degree rotation camera which can take up to 1200 photos with picture that are very clear. These clear and crisp pictures are due to the 300,00 pixels, and the pictures can be downloaded from the device to be saved and treasured on another device such as a computer. There is also the intercom function which supports communication from up to 200 meters apart. It lets children interact with their friends via the watches to have fun socializing from afar, making this not only a smart watch but a mini walkie-talkie! Such a fun product makes a spectacular birthday or Christmas gift!
Cheertone Smart Wear
Child Talking Watch
Effective Talking Distance: 200M
Do Not Hurt the Eyes, Touch is More Sensitive
- Picture Frame
- Voice Recording
1. Photos: 15 Magic Icons on Screen + 3 Filters and Preview Photo Effects With Webcam 90°rotation
2. Videos: 15 Magic Icons on Screen + 3 Filters and Preview Video Effects
3. Voice Recorder
4. Build-in Games: Whac-A-Mole, Memory Test, Percussion
5. Alarm: 5 Different Ringtones and Animations
6. Timer: 5 Different Animations
7. Stopwatch 5 Different Animations
8. Clock Face: 10 Analog Time and 10 Digital Time
9. Learning Time: Help Kids to Learn Time in English
10. Themes: 7 Magic Themes for Boys and Girls
11. A Talking Hippo: Voice Distorted and Then Repeat What You Said. UP to 10 Seconds.
Touch Hippo’s Head, Hands, Tummy Etc, It Will Give Different Expression and Movements.
12. Walkie Talkie Functions, Support 200M in Open Area.
A TALKING SMAR WACH
Realize Interoperability Between Multiple Products
90 Rotatable Shot Can Take Photos and Video Camera
(1) PCBA board (2 CPU, including antenna and intercom function plus Memory)
(2) 1.44 Inch TFT color screen
(3) Touch screen
(4) The speaker
(7) 400mAH rechargeable battery
(8) ABS plastic casing
(9) The silicone strap
(10) USB cable (with power supply and download functions)
(11) Colorful boxes as the packaging
How it Functions
General Functioning: First, the software program of the watch as well as the program of the TP touch screen are burned within the watch and turned-on via a switch. This switch is the control for the power/the power-switch. Lastly, the main program software is programmed into the CPU which controls the data, and this data is transmitted to each above-mentioned terminal (the software program and TP touch screen) to start the functioning.
Intercom Functioning: There is an intercom CPU inside and it has an antenna connected to it which is positioned with the main board antenna. The antenna realizes its intercom function via receiving the signal a transmitting it via the same channel so it is sent to the other intercom.
A TALKING SMART WATCH
Realize Interoperability Between Multiple Products
Record Good Voice
Voice Diary: Record the Laughter in Life
Various Time Display
- Teach children to know time and establish time concept
- Clock Butler， reading out the pronunciation at each time point in English.
- Built-in multiple cartoons for choice and make children less vulnerable to visual fatigue.
Click on the Screen and Lets Get to Know the
The Production Process
1. Material Acquisition and Pre-Production
The first step is purchasing the materials we will need to make the manual, the plastic elements of the smart watch, the USB cable, the silicone strap, and the packaging boxes. We ensure these are all in strict accordance with every environmental standard by purchasing from trusted suppliers we can rely on to sell us quality materials. Once we have everything needed we transfer these purchased materials to the Quality Control (QC) department for inspection of all incoming materials. Everything is looked at from the manual which is examined to be sure the product directions are correct to the packaging box so as to know it is not easily ripped or damaged. The camera is closely looked at too so that we can be sure it will work effectively. Our QC department makes sure everything meets our high standards and anything judged to be below our desired level of quality is not placed on the production line. Only once QC has examined something and approved it will it move to the production department.
2. Main Production Process
（1） ABS Plastic Case
Once the color has been selected for the watch case according to the International color number, the ABS material is prepared and then poured within the injection molding machine with a watch mold in place. It dissolves at a high temperature and forms the needed mold. After between 2 and 3 hours the indicator light of the injection molding machine will activate, thereby indicating that the case of the watch has been successfully produced and needs to be removed from the machine. This temperature of the watch shell is generally very high, so it needs to be cooled within cold water to make sure the shape of the case is permanent. Once cooling is done, the case’s trim is cut and smoothed to be sure no sharp edges are present which could scratch children.
First, the purchased motherboard (which QC has inspected) is sent to the SMT department where the placement machine attaches the needed small electronic materials and can fix them via a reflow oven. Then the game machine’s brain/ CPU is inserted via solid crystal machine fixing. The binding machine proceeds to enter the function of the game console and the test rack is used to test the board’s game functions. If there is a defect found these are removed to be repaired. Finally, the CPU is sealed with a black glue and then placed within the oven for high temperature fixing to protect the chip inside. With this process done the worker plugs the plug into the PCBA and the plug is then hardened and affixed in a furnace at temperatures of up to 260-300 degrees. After this it goes to the cutting area to cut off any leftover material on the plug-in and then the PCBA is polished through the automatic tin stove. To complete the process, the microphone is welded on.
The, “Burn program,” refers to how we input the function of the watch into the PCBA board, e.g. We “Burn ” the watch TP program and software program.
（4） Inspection of the PCBA Board
The proper functioning of the PCBA board is tested by the test stand. During this test all workers doing it must carry an electrostatic bracelet, so as to reduce the influence of static electricity on the electronics inside the watch. When no problem is detected with the assembly unit is put into the process and if there is a problem the maintenance department is called-upon to inspect what maintenance may be needed.
Internal Assembly: After all the front materials are read the camera is mounted on the casing card and pressed in tightly. Then the double-sided tape is attached to the PCBA board, with the display soldered on as well as the camera being soldered on. After the welding, the display of the watch is tested to ensure the screen works and in responsive. Should the screen not work it is repaired. The PCBA board is then assembled into the shell and the battery is soldered in. Following this the touch-screen is assembled and more double-sided tape is attached to each screw post followed by the charging test being conducted. At this point the internal assembly of the watch is completed.
External Assembly: First the buckle is put into the strap and then put into the bottom shell on the silicone strap, followed the shell of the front and rear cabinets, screwed-in, and the capacitive touch screen is attached (which requires an ion fan to remove dust). Next, a series of tests are carried out.: the charge aging test, the finished product test, the USB line storage test, and so forth. During these tests should any defects occur in a product it will be picked-out of the line for repair. Finally, a product that is deemed to meet our standards and be free of any defect has a protective film attached to protect the screen.
The assembled smart watch which has been completed in the production department is sent to the packaging department for the final steps. The workers in the packaging department will check the appearance of the smart watch to ensure it is correct before they put it into a blister box. The blister box itself is made of PVC material which holds the weight of the smart watch very well. Next the manual and environmental card is put into the box, which is then sealed. The final sealing and warehousing are then carried out after everything else!
Built-in Puzzle Game， Allow Children to Exercise Logical Thinking and Hand-eye Coordination While Playing
1. ON/OFF Power Switch
2. Camera Shutter button
3. Home button
4. Micro sd card slot
5. 1.5″Colorful Touch LCD Screen
6. Turn-able CMOS Sensor
7. Built-in Microphone
The Main Influencing Factors in Choosing a Children’s Watch
(1) A cute, miniaturized, and colorful appearance
(2) Safety and good performance
(3) Interesting and fun functions
(4) Battery life that is satisfactory
(1) Do not ever immerse the smart watch in water
(2) Keep the smart watch away from fire, high temperatures, and other extreme environments
(3) Do not put the watch in your mouth or drop it from a tall height
(4) Do not use other chargers besides the one provided for charging
Cleaning the Smart Watch
1. Strap Cleaning
The strap is made of silica gel and therefore can be stained with skin-oils or other dirty materials. It can be easily cleaned with a small amount of vinegar or detergent/dish soap and then dried with a towel.
2. Screen Cleaning
When the screen has specks or stains using a paper towel or soft cloth dampened with a bit of water to wipe it gently should clean it effectively, and then a dry cloth should be used to dry it off.
3. Charging Port Cleaning
The charging port can rust without proper care, which can result in poor charging contact or leakage problems. To correct this issue you can wipe the rusted port with some rubbing-alcohol on a brush or cotton cloth until the metal contacts return to being a golden yellow, and then dry them with a paper towel or cloth towel. Always be sure the charging port is dry before trying to use it.
(1) About Our Factory: We are a well-known children’s toy manufacturer with 15 years of experience. We have the certification of ICTI, BSCI, Disney and EN71, CE, EMC and other products.
(2) About Our Transaction Capabilities: We are able to support T/T, PayPal, L/C, in addition to other payment methods.
(3) About Our Shipping and Transportation: We are ability to support shipping via EXW and FOB Shenzhen in addition to air transportation from DHL, UPS, FedEx, and more, plus we utilize ground shipping.
(4) About Our Delivery Dates: Our products in stock are generally available for delivery within 7 days or less. Should a product be OEM & ODM our delivery window is generally 30-45 days after we have received a deposit.
(5) About Our Warranties: The warranty period for our products varies between six months and a year. Should there be a quality problem during this time period we guarantee we will repair or replace it.