8 Bit Mini Retro Arcade (CT-882T)
1.The detailed information
|Bit||8 Bit||TF card||Supported（Not Include）|
|Screen||2.8″ TFT Screen||Battery||3*AA Battery（Not Include）|
|Games||Build in 222 Games||Material||ABS Plastic|
|Colors||White, Customized||Accessories||Game Console * 1, Manual * 1, Color Box * 1|
|Joysticks||1 Rocker (Detachable)||Certificate||CE, ROHS, EN71, EMC|
2. Packing specification information
|Product Weight||About 250g||Quantity||20PCS / CTN|
|Product Size||8.5 * 10 * 15cm||Carton||54 * 23 * 42cm|
|Package||Gift Box Package||N.W.||5kgs|
|Color Box||10.4 * 10.4 * 20.5cm||G.W.||5.8kgs|
Detailed Product Description
CT-882T is a mini-console similar in appearance to a retro arcade device from a classic arcade setting. Its packaging is purposely very retro, using a skylight design, which makes it easy for potential consumers to look inside and see the overall structure and design of the console. In addition, the model of arcade is also very small while maintaining a retro-feel. There is an integrated design with the cabinet having an arcade shape, further heightened by the beige sticker, yellow buttons, dark blue rockers, and generally looking elegant and beautiful. the top is designed with a 2.8-inch TFT color screen as well as a detachable joystick and highly sensitive game buttons designed to look like classic reproductions of a vintage arcade machine. On the back there are switches, speakers, and batter compartments. On the side there are slots for inserting TF cards that can allow the addition of more games. There already is 222 classic games built-in to the console, ranging from military-style games with tanks and airplane battles, to billiards, car-racing and many other styles and types of games! As mentioned, by using a TF card other classic games can be uploaded into the console for play as well such as NES classics including Pac-Man titles, Contra games, and Street Fighter titles. This retro-style game console is small and exquisite yet full of features within its eye-catching design. It can go wherever you go, easily sitting upon a desk, and even when not being played makes a gorgeous art piece to have on display.
Mini Arcade Game Console
(1) 15 Years Factory Direct Sale Price
(2) 12 Years OEM&EODM Experience
(3) MOQ 1PC
(4) 8 Bit
(5) 222 Licened Games
(6) 2.8 Inch TFT Color Screen
(7) Support TF Card Expansion More Games
Main Product Components
- PCBA board (1 motherboard and 1 sub-board).
- TFT 2.8-inch color screen.
- ABS plastic case.
- The speaker.
- 3 AA batteries (or lithium batteries are also supported).
- Colorful box everything is packed in.
How The Game Machine Works
First the Three AA batteries are loaded inside and the power is turned on, with the batteries now providing power to the CPU of the game machine’s main board. At this point the CPU starts to run converts the signal, color, brightness and other signals into analog signals, then transmits them to the scanning board, converts them into video signals and sends them to the screen, which then displays the graphics on the screen for players of the console. The graphics processor also converts the digitized sound signal into an analog signal, which is sent to the amplifier to emit sound through the speaker. The command processor is also a microprocessor which reads commands from the command memory and discriminates signals sent from the operating handle to control the graphics processor to display different screens and emit different sounds as the consumer is playing the console.
Two Operation Mode
Smooth & Comfortable
Smooth and Comfortable Feel For a Better Gaming Experience
Mini & Portable
Product Accessories & Installation
Console Component Information
The console includes a main CPU, image processor, sound CPU, internal SRAM, ROM and some I/O controls. It is mainly divided into three systems: the program, one sound processing unit and one image processing unit. The main CPU is the key component of the entire program system, which mainly includes four parts: graphics memory, graphics processor, command storage, and the command processor, which maintains the lifespan and reliable operation of the game console.
The case/shell of our game machine is made of ABS plastic material. this has excellent impact strength so as to protect the internal components inside the console. It also has excellent stability and is highly wear-resistant. This case is very hard to damage!
TFT Color Screen
This screen features excellent color saturation, color reduction and high contrast, which results in crisp, clear, and bright images.
An 8 ohms, 0.25W speaker is used.
The three AA batteries used are a common style of battery which meets the United States standards of U.S dry batteries and are often utilized in small-sized electronic products that do not require a high rate of power.
Functional Testing Steps of the Game Console
(1) To verify that the game console will work properly the following steps are taken.
(2) Three AA batteries are inserted.
(3) The OPEN button is pressed to go to the operation screen.
(4) The A and B button are held at the same time, sensitivity of them can also be adjusted after booting.
(5) The SELECT button is held so as to test the sound.
How to Extend the Life of the Game Console
Take out the battery when you are not playing the game console–this will avoid any corrosion of the battery inside the console which could damage it.
Place the console in a room with proper ventilation and a stable temperature to prevent the electronic components inside from being damaged by excessive heat, cold, or moisture.
Don’t put the console in a place with a lot of dust, or else it can get into the speaker and negatively impact the sound.
If the console’s case/shell gets a stain on it a moist paper towel can always be wiped upon it so as to clean it off.
Our Service Guarantees
(1) About Our Factory: We are a children’s toy manufacturer with 15 years of experience, and our factory has passed inspection of ICTI, BSCI, Disney. Our products have certifications like EN71, CE, EMC and so on.
(2) About Our Transaction Methods: We can accept payment via T/T, PayPal, L/C and other payment methods as well.
(3) About Out Product Transportation/Shipping: We utilize shipping such as EXW, FOB Shenzhen, air transportation pf our products (DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.) and land delivery as well.
(4) About Our Delivery Dates: Products in stock generally are delivered within about 7 days. OEM and ODM products are generally delivered within 30-45 days after receiving a deposit for their production.
(5) About Our Warranties: Our product warranty period can vary between six months to one year. If there are any quality problems with the product during this time period, we will offer to repair it or provide a replacement to ensure you are satisfied.