The detailed information
|TF Card||Supported（Not Include）|
|Joysticks||2 Handheld Joysticks (Detachable)|
|Certificates||CE, ROHS, EN71, EMC|
|Accessories||Game Console * 1, Joysticks * 2, Manual * 1, Color Box * 1|
Packing specification information
|Product Weight||About 250g
||Quantity||20PCS / CTN
|Product Size||8.5 * 9.5 * 15cm||Carton||54 * 23 * 42cm|
|Package||Gift Box Package||N.W.||5kgs|
|Color Box||13.1 * 10 * 21.1cm||G.W.||5.8kg|
In-Depth Product Description
(1) 2.8-Inch HD color screen which with its high color saturation and clear picture helps reduce eye strain/damage.
(2) Antiskid-technology buttons which enhance the, “Feel,” of operating games.
(3) A 360 Degree joystick which is perfect for games with lots of movement such as fighting-based titles.
(4) 15 cm body-height, making it very easy to carry around.
(1) Load three AA batteries inside the console.
(2) Turn it on via the switch on the back.
(3) Enter the main menu interface.
(4) Operate the joystick to select a game.
(5) Click the START button to begin a game.
(6) Use the B button for a variety of features such as, “Attacking.”
(7) Click RESET anytime you want to exist a game.
(8) Sound can also be adjusted via the SELECT button.
(1) PCBA board (1 motherboard and 2 gamepad boards).
(2) 2.8 inch TFT color screen.
(3) ABS plastic case.
(5) 3 AA batteries (lithium batteries are also supported).
(6) All the accessories are in the color box.
Before anything is produced we purchase the materials needed. This includes the materials for the manual, plastic, and packaging boxes–all of which are made sure to be in strict accordance with environmental standards. We have many years of cooperation and experience with trust suppliers who we have verified meet these standards. Once we have our needed materials we turn them over to our QC (quality control) department for inspection of all incoming materials. For example, with the manual we will verify the information is correct, and in regards to the packaging box we will make sure it is not weak or easily damaged, and so forth. Our QC department is extremely thorough and makes sure all incoming materials meet our strict requirements. Should any problems be detected these materials will never be placed upon the production line, but instead put aside so as to be brought to the attention of our supplier so any errors can be fixed. Only after a material has been examined and qualified by QC will it be put into production.
The plastic case of the game arcade is produced via a medium-sized injection molding machine which utilizes the raw material of ABS plastic. Because this material has excellent impact strength it excels at protecting the internal components inside the game machine in addition to having good stability and wear resistance–this casing will not be easily damaged!
Firstly, we order the raw materials (as discussed above) and then we install the mold of the game machine casing onto the injection molding machine for debugging. As long as there is no problem discovered after debugging the color is selected according to the International color number. This then brings up to the plastic injection itself.
The prepared ABS material is poured into the injection molding machine for high-temperature melting. After about 2-3 hours the model of the casing is affixed and the indicator light of the injection molding machine will light-up. At this point, the casing has cooled enough to be taken off the machine–the temperature is still very high however, so it must be cooled by cold water so as to better hold the shape of the case. After cooling, the trim is cut and smoothed around the casing to ensure no sharp edges. Finally, the completed case is sent to QC for inspection to meet sure it meets our safety requirements. After being inspected (and assuming it meets all our requirements) it is then sent back to the production department for further assembly.
First, the purchase motherboard is sent to the SMT department at which point the small electronic materials needed for functioning are attached to the PCB board via placement machine and affixed by a reflow oven. Then, the game machine’s brain IC is put through solid crystal machine bonding. Next, the functional aspects of the game machine are put through a binding machine before a test rack is used to check the board’s game function. Should there be a defect with any they will be picked-out for repair. Finally, any that are functioning properly have the IC sealed with black glue and placed in the oven for high-temperature fixing to seal and protect the chip inside. This is important as the PCBA board holds all the main functions of the game console.
The internal assembly: First, the workshop worker inserts the plug-in into the PCBA board, the plug is then hardened and attached in a furnace at temperatures up to 260-300.Then the product goes to the cutting area to cut off the leftover material of the plug-in, and polish the PCBA through the automatic tin stove. After that, the speaker and the positive and negative aluminum sheets of the battery, the main board and the sub-board (connected by the FPC cable) are all welded. Finally a worker performs a PCBA board function test as well as a button test.
The external assembly: After the front part of the game machine has been assembled, we insert the buttons and other parts into the case. We then close the lid and screw it tightly closed. Next, we install the battery so as to test the machine, and stick the external stickers on it after everything tests as correct. Finally there is one last inspection in production to make sure everything is 100% correct, with QC double-checking the complete game machine to be sure it meets all requirements to function perfectly for the customer If there are any problems, they will be reported to the production department immediately to work at a reduction of errors. After all the correctly-produced machine are verified to have no problems, the game console will be sent to the packaging department for packaging.
This process begins by having the game machine that was assembled in the production department and verified to meet all the requirements being sent to the packaging department. Once it is there the workers check the appearance of the game machine before putting it into the blister box. The blister box is made of PVC material, which can hold the weight of the game machine very well and rarely breaks or tears. Workers then insert the manual and the environmental card into the box, and finally pack and seal it. The final sealing and warehousing are then carried out after all the steps of packaging have been examined and confirmed to have been done correctly.
(1) Take out the battery when you are not playing the game console–this will avoid any corrosion of the battery inside the console which could damage it.
(2) Place the console in a room with proper ventilation and a stable temperature to prevent the electronic components inside from being damaged by excessive heat, cold, or moisture.
(3) Don’t put the console in a place with a lot of dust, or else it can get into the speaker and negatively impact the sound.
(4) If the console’s case/shell gets a stain on it a moist paper towel can always be wiped upon it so as to clean it off.
(1) About Our Factory: We are a children’s toy manufacturer with 16 years of experience, and our factory has passed inspection of ICTI, BSCI, Disney. Our products have certifications like EN71, CE, EMC and so on.
(2) About Our Transaction Methods: We can accept payment via T/T, PayPal, L/C and other payment methods as well.
(3) About Our Product Transportation/Shipping: The shipping terms we can support such as EXW, FOB Shenzhen, air transportation pf our products (DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.) and railway delivery as well.
(4) About Our Delivery Dates: Products in stock generally are delivered within about 7 days. OEM & ODM products are generally delivered within 30-45 days after receiving a deposit for their production.
(5) About Our Warranties: Our product warranty period can vary between six months to one year. If there are any quality problems with the product during this time period, we will offer to repair it or provide a replacement to ensure you are satisfied.